Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Sr. Security Engineer (Penetration Testing)
Industry: High Tech
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050447
Roles and Responsibilities:
40% Performing full-cycle engagements of penetration testing on business units independently, or as part of a team
20% Configuring, running and monitoring automated security testing tools, and performing manual validation of vulnerabilities
20% Performing manual penetration tests of client systems, websites and networks
10% Thoroughly documenting exploit chain/proof of concept scenarios for client consumption (using a communication skill-set to influence SVPs, VPs, Directors, and Domain Managers to prioritize and execute remediation plans)
10% Developing innovative tools, solutions and processes to scale across a global organization
What you need to qualify:
• Programming experience in Python, PHP, Perl, Ruby, .NET or other interpreted or compiled languages
• Familiarity with vulnerability assessment and penetration best practices
• Experience with vulnerability and penetration testing techniques and tools
• Experience with the following: security testing tools (including Metasploit, Nmap, Nessus and Burp Suite); Linux operating systems; Microsoft technologies; Mobile application programming and/or security testing; Wireless technologies; Web application technologies; Source code analysis software
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Technical writing ability
• Experience with: Network implementation (operational and security); Telephony Technologies (analog and IP); Social engineering; Physical security; Hardware hacking