Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Senior Cybersecurity Vulnerability Researcher
Industry: Non-profit/Engineering Research
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050514
Roles and Responsibilities:
30% Performing vulnerability discovery and vulnerability research of cyber-physical devices, embedded systems and large scale, complex systems
30% Performing academic and applied research in the exploitation of cyber-physical devices
30% Performing exploit development of cyber-physical devices, embedded systems or large scale, complex systems
10% Publishing research findings and developing vulnerability research topics
What you need to qualify:
• A background in computer science concepts
• A background in vulnerability research methods
• A background in exploit research methods
• A background in embedded systems or cyber-physical devices
• Knowledge of Kernel-level (linux or windows) operations and programming logic
• Knowledge of Assembly language operations or Assembly programming logic
• Experience with x86/ARM debugger or disassembler operations
• Knowledge of hardware/software fuzzing or reverse engineering concepts