Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Senior Embedded Systems Security Engineer
Industry: Non-profit/Engineering Research
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050522
Roles and Responsibilities:
50% Developing full life-cycle security requirements, design and security architecture of embedded systems
20% Designing and evaluating resilience against reverse engineering
20% Providing technical leadership of embedded system security design to projects and project teams
10% Providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and thought leadership support to technology development and business development efforts
What you need to qualify:
• An advanced degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• A background in hardware reverse engineering concepts
• A background in embedded systems or IoT hardware system design
• Prior experience in technical leadership including defining requirements, directing tasks and budget planning
• Knowledge of hardware-level operations and programming logic
• Knowledge of hardware/software fuzzing or reverse engineering concepts
• A background in device-to-device encryption and transmission security