Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Lead Cyber Security Research Scientist
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050398
Roles and Responsibilities:
70% Cyber security research
20% Developing solutions around ways to improve cyber security risk protection
10% Participating in presentations and creating documentation around findings across multiple groups internally as well as externally
What you need to qualify:
• Strong security research background with a comprehensive view of security
• Experience as part of building up a lab or research center with a Cyber Security focus
• Strong knowledge around threat intelligence, forensics, Industrial control Systems, Internal controls systems, Risk and compliance standards and other areas of Cyber protection
• Enterprise or corporate experience outside of academia
• A Ph.D. or Master’s in progress is required (preferably in computer science or similar)
• Security-related certifications including: Security+, CISSP, GIAC, GICSP
• Previous experience working with Process Control Networks (PCN), SCADA, PLC, HMI or Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
• The ability to automate processes within security through scripting (Python, C, C++ or other tools)
• Strong Network design, advanced knowledge of TCPIP or virtualization experience
• Intrusion detection, intrusion prevention or Forensics experience
• An understanding of security frameworks and certifications: NIST, COBIT, NERC, SANS/CIS, CNSS
• Presence in the security community through publications and speaking engagements