Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Senior Information Security Assurance and Compliance Engineer
Industry: Computer Software
Location: Redlands, California
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050513
Roles and Responsibilities:
40% Reviewing organization’s computing environment and applications using existing policies and standards which are derived from NIST 800-171
20% Coordinating with business unit Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to drive security architecture reviews and changes
20% Conducting security program reviews in cooperation with CSO
10% Defining and reviewing the security standards and policies of the organization
10% Promoting a culture and awareness of cyber security throughout the business
What you need to qualify:
• A strong background in articulating cyber risk and mitigation strategies
• Experience with creating remediation actions from web application vulnerability reports
• A strong passion for being the champion of security and the ability to communicate security requirements across all levels of the organization
• Strong project management skills
• Experience with audits
• CISSP, CISA, or GIAC certifications
• Experience with NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF), 800-171, 800-53 and CIS Critical Security Controls