Who are we?CyberSN dramatically decreases the frustration, time and cost associated with job searching and hiring for cyber security professionals.
Through our unique technology platform, CyberSN is able to connect highly trained cyber security staffing directors with job seekers and employers.
Founder Deidre Diamond, early stage VP of Sales for software security provider Rapid 7, has combined her 13 years of building technical recruiting agencies with her security software sales network to create CyberSN's innovative referral model that identifies and delivers cyber security professionals to employers quickly.
Position: Technical Security Program Manager
Industry: High Tech
Location: Seattle, Washington
Position Type: Permanent
Reference #: CSN-JP-00050440
Roles and Responsibilities:
30% Creating standards for scaling with real-time solution recommendations
30% Establishing metrics and reporting
40% Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, and delivering findings and remediation solutions across multiple business units
What you need to qualify:
• Hands-on experience with vulnerability assessments (including web applications)
• Experience with threat model risk assessments
• High-level experience with vulnerability management across multiple business units
• Strong communication and written skills
• Experience with Information Security Governance and Risk Management
• Network security experience
• Pentesting experience
• Vendor management experience